Tales from a Team Lead

The Call Center Chronicles

The day after my flight... only 5% of the agents showed up. Gee! I hope they didn't take it against me that almost everyone went on leave. Well that was their decision, and I have nothing to do with it.. Now after that humiliating turn out, the big boss said that moving forward, any agent who wished to be absent should text him first and he will decide if it is allowed or not. Previously, they text me. And I only allow a certain number of agents per day. SOmetimes even none.

Anyway, that was a bit funny to hear about. Someone from a different department told me while we were chatting a few days after the incident. And soon as I got back, I asked the ones who were present if all these were true. And the story is confirmed.

LMAO...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Tales from a Team Lead. How may I help you?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Recommended Blogs:

The Team Lead


Miss Zee

Philippines

I work in a Call Center. My daily life includes coffee, aspirins, coffee, my love life, my family, more coffee, my friends, blogging, even more coffee, insomnia, dreams and daydreaming and oh.. yes,
my job.

Ads

Adgitize Me!

Blog of the Day


visitors

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered By:


Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders.
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
A1 Web Links | Blogs That Follow
Powered By Blogger