Tales from a Team Lead

The Call Center Chronicles

OMG! No freaking way! What an eyesore!



Affected? Well, Honestly, I have only been to Paris once and I do not live there so I have no right to protest! But c'mon... I may be a tourist but I won't fly all across the globe just to see a golden M arching above the Louvre!

It's one thing to see McDonalds sprout like mushrooms everywhere but destroying the centuries old architectural beauty of a place for the sake of this junk is another.

Strangely, some French citizens do not see this as a big deal. Sad. Just sad.

Read the news at BBC

2 comments:

just in some of historical places in Philippines they commercialized instead of restoring the place. Really sad.

It was only a matter of time. Maybe people were viewing too much pop art and were hungry for pop food...? :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Tales from a Team Lead. How may I help you?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Recommended Blogs:

The Team Lead


Miss Zee

Philippines

I work in a Call Center. My daily life includes coffee, aspirins, coffee, my love life, my family, more coffee, my friends, blogging, even more coffee, insomnia, dreams and daydreaming and oh.. yes,
my job.

Ads

Adgitize Me!

Blog of the Day