Tales from a Team Lead

The Call Center Chronicles


First clown in space to advocate for water

Cirque du Soleil founder and soon to be "space tourist" Guy Laliberte will launch an art project promoting access to potable water for all. when he blasts off from the International Space Station.

The multimedia event is scheduled to start at 1200 GMT on October 9 and will touch 14 cities on five continents, he told a video press conference from Star City, Russia, where he has been training for his 12-day stay aboard the orbiting laboratory.

Read the rest of the story >>

So for those who fear clowns (lol), here's proof that they are nice too. And, I heard "Guy" is indeed a nice name for a clown...

2 comments:

*shoot all them clowns to the moon!

but.. i'm sure they will all crawl together there and make grinning face in the night...

*.*

aww.. would it be scary to look at the moon then? gee! can only imagine... the moon would be less romantic! lol

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Tales from a Team Lead. How may I help you?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Recommended Blogs:

The Team Lead


Miss Zee

Philippines

I work in a Call Center. My daily life includes coffee, aspirins, coffee, my love life, my family, more coffee, my friends, blogging, even more coffee, insomnia, dreams and daydreaming and oh.. yes,
my job.

Ads

Adgitize Me!

Blog of the Day