Tales from a Team Lead

The Call Center Chronicles



Worldwide, more than 2 million housing units per year are needed for the next 50 years to solve the present worldwide housing crisis. With our global population expanding, however, at the end of those 50 years, there would still be a need for another 1 billion houses.

Today, the UN World Habitat Day will be celebrated. Every year different activities are being done to help promote, donate, educate, and reach out to everyone that all of us deserves a good place to live in, no matter what race and entity, language you speak, color of the skin, culture and religion you have.

Please help us in spreading the word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Tales from a Team Lead. How may I help you?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Recommended Blogs:

The Team Lead


Miss Zee

Philippines

I work in a Call Center. My daily life includes coffee, aspirins, coffee, my love life, my family, more coffee, my friends, blogging, even more coffee, insomnia, dreams and daydreaming and oh.. yes,
my job.

Ads

Adgitize Me!

Blog of the Day